Featured post


Dear Beloved , Please, pardon my means of contacting you. I am Mrs.Benice Mathews now undergoing medical treatment in Cecilia Makiwane Hos...

Blog Archive


Can I study a different postgraduate degree from the one I did in my undergraduate?

Yes, it's perfectly possible. However, it will need to be in a related field. Only in certain circumstances can you study in a field that's completely different. The masters of business administration- MBA, is easily the most popular
postgraduate course, for no other reason than that anyone person with an undergraduate degree in whatever discipline can undertake in. However, if you are to make full experience of the MBA program, then you need to work at least for two to four years before going back to school. However, for the
other programs, you can enroll straight out of the undergraduate program. Most will require a minimum of second upper to enroll directly, a second lower with two years experience, or a pass with four to five years experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment