Featured post


Dear Beloved , Please, pardon my means of contacting you. I am Mrs.Benice Mathews now undergoing medical treatment in Cecilia Makiwane Hos...

Blog Archive


If I get a C- in Math, will a bridging course be sufficient for me to enroll in aa parallel degree course?

It depends on what degree course you want to enroll in. If its a degree course in science, business, or engineering field, then the minimum requirement is usually a C in Math and English. For engineering courses, that requirement might be raised to a B. However, for the other courses, say in the arts or a language degree
course, a bridging course in Math may not be necessary,and will usually be at the university's description.

No comments:

Post a Comment