Pages

Adsense



Featured post

Re: CODE OF CONDUCT; (ATM--222)

  Attention: Beneficiary,   This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out ...

Blog Archive

05/07/2014

Saba Saba Rally-Kenyans must learn to disagree amicably.

I'm conservative on most things. However, this does not mean that I
don't have any liberal friends. We disagree with my friends all the
time but they still remain my friends. Coming to the looming saba saba
rally, I find two flaws with the rally. One, the rally heightens
political temperatures unnecesarily, which leads to my second point.
The rally fuels ethnic disharmony, which in turn creates political
instability. This is bad news for the Kenyan business environment.
Sure, no one disputes that there are serious issues to be discussed.
However, doing so in a mass action style saba saba rally is totally
uncalled for.

No comments:

Post a Comment